I`m in the minority, I didn`t want a backdoor entry into the Rose Bowl with a *.....
Filthy Cats (Regular; 5806)
Posted on: 12-19-2012.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_6_8) AppleWebKit/534.57.2 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1.7 Safari/534.57.2
Message views: 104 (Score: 0)
I didn't want an asterisk. If we were going to the Rose Bowl for the first time ever, we should be Pac-10 champions, not because UCLA kicked our ass for 1 stupid quarter and ended up in the national championship.
I preferred the Holiday Bowl against, what was at the time, a big-name program in Nebraska.
Everything worked out in the end. I'm more upset about the Oregon game in 2009 (Masoli), the Oregon loss in 94 (10-9), and more than anything, that loss at Cal after the ball bounced off Terry Vaughn, into Zomalt's hands, the rest is history. Back in the 90's, that's when the Rose Bowl really meant something. Show me THAT highlight from the Cal game in the early 90's and I'll puke.
Show me a hurricane make-up game in December that cost us a *Rose Bowl, not a big deal for me.
Edited by Filthy Cats at 12/19/2012 8:33:07 PM
- You guys want to see something painful? - RedArmyCats, 12-19-2012 (Views: 339; Replies: 13)
- One Game, Two Archrivals' Collective Hearts Broken - Federalist, 12-19-2012 (Views: 135)
- I`m in the minority, I didn`t want a backdoor entry into the Rose Bowl with a * - Filthy Cats, 12-19-2012 (Views: 104)
- I hate you. [nt] - trob, 12-19-2012 (Views: 66)
- Nope! Not looking. [nt] - El Gato de rojo y azul, 12-19-2012 (Views: 70)
- OK, first VC with the Illinois thing, now this. What, no Eric Zomalt highlights?! Anderson Hunt, maybe?? [nt] - JMCCATS, 12-19-2012 (Views: 79)
- I'm sick. Go to 7:23, the play that cost the UofA the Rose Bowl. Too bad no instant replay [nt] - Irish27, 12-19-2012 (Views: 70)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Click to report a bug!