Look at the Rose Bowl records; there are no asterisked winners......
ValleyCat (Regular+; 23671)
Posted on: 12-19-2012.
Client: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/5.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; InfoPath.3; DI7SP2)
Message views: 117 (Score: 0)
As I have said many times here before, back in the day, the Big 10 would not allow a repreat champion to go to the Rose Bowl a second year. A number of times, the second place Big 10 team went to the Rose Bowl. The champ stayed home. No asterisks.
Now with the BCS, if the Pac12 champ goes to the BCS championship game (or tournament, in a couple of years), and Arizona gets the invite, you would want us to turn it down?
I respectfully disagree with that position.
- You guys want to see something painful? - RedArmyCats, 12-19-2012 (Views: 345; Replies: 13)
- One Game, Two Archrivals' Collective Hearts Broken - Federalist, 12-19-2012 (Views: 143)
- I`m in the minority, I didn`t want a backdoor entry into the Rose Bowl with a * - Filthy Cats, 12-19-2012 (Views: 106)
- I hate you. [nt] - trob, 12-19-2012 (Views: 69)
- Nope! Not looking. [nt] - El Gato de rojo y azul, 12-19-2012 (Views: 75)
- OK, first VC with the Illinois thing, now this. What, no Eric Zomalt highlights?! Anderson Hunt, maybe?? [nt] - JMCCATS, 12-19-2012 (Views: 83)
- I'm sick. Go to 7:23, the play that cost the UofA the Rose Bowl. Too bad no instant replay [nt] - Irish27, 12-19-2012 (Views: 74)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Click to report a bug!