Are either the red or copper available for purchase on NCAA 13? Gamers?.....
Doug (Regular+; 20725)
Posted on: 12-21-2012.
Client: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; MS-RTC LM 8; InfoPath.2)
Message views: 108 (Score: 0)
I haven't checked. Of course, our stadium still doesn't have the video board in this year's version so I am going to guess "no"
Rise above, you gotta rise above
- [TC.com] Ka'Deem Carey models Arizona's 13 uni combinations - Gimino, 12-21-2012 (Views: 439; Replies: 40)
- Uni`s? - buffet, 12-23-2012 (Views: 232)
- I went with the bowl game uniform - RedArmyCats, 12-22-2012 (Views: 151)
- Storm Troopers Bitches! - ratacatcat, 12-22-2012 (Views: 195)
- I voted for Blue/Red/Blue, the upset special. - Stallion, 12-22-2012 (Views: 126)
- [nt] - FlagCat, 12-27-2012 (Views: 47)
- at home....white/red/wite or white/blue/white (also like white/red/red or white/blue/blue) - greg23, 12-22-2012 (Views: 99)
- Are either the red or copper available for purchase on NCAA 13? Gamers? - Doug, 12-21-2012 (Views: 108)
- I liked the road blue/white/blue. At home, I like the white/red/white...love the copper - Doug, 12-21-2012 (Views: 124)
- Blue/Red/Blue is my vote. I do wish we had a different helmet logo, like the wildcat face. [nt] - Wildcat, 12-21-2012 (Views: 79)
- After looking at the pics side by side... - rxdrewthejew, 12-21-2012 (Views: 156)
- Last 4 games vs COL, Utah, ASu, Nev = 920 yards on 104 carries. 8.84 YPC [nt] - trob, 12-21-2012 (Views: 93)
- my fav was not worn this year: white, blue, white. a more classic look. [nt] - timekeeper, 12-21-2012 (Views: 98)
- Not one of those was the uniform that we traditionally wore at home White, Blue, White [nt] - excatdb, 12-21-2012 (Views: 114)
- This is the most important vote you'll make all year! - Stallion, 12-21-2012 (Views: 124)
- Really like the 'CopperTop' look. Just need to incorporate some copper in the uniform. [nt] - Stu Gotz, 12-21-2012 (Views: 110)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Click to report a bug!