I hope nothing outside of perfection ever happens to you or your loved ones........
Wildcat Jones (Regular+; 22030)
Posted on: 12-23-2012.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/5.0)
Message views: 208 (Score: 1)
...or else, clearly you won't be able to handle it.
The hypocrisy of making no mistakes and being perfect in life, as well as not judging until you walk in others shoes, and all of that jazz.
"I have had nothing to drink at all. Except for a beer. Oh...and those Crowns too..." Anonymous tailgater
- will an unwed father win the heisman? [nt] - Propellerhead, 12-23-2012 (Views: 272; Replies: 23)
- You`re naive if you think Kadeem is the first heisman - pharmcat, 12-25-2012 (Views: 183)
- I shouldn't be too critical. I get higher retainer for divorce than paternity [nt] - exoticat, 12-24-2012 (Views: 77)
- It takes two to tango, and presuming some sort of guilt on the part of the man in these - Kauaicat, 12-24-2012 (Views: 211)
- Yes, Carey and his kid in New York accepting the FN Heisman Baby! [nt] - DNUT, 12-24-2012 (Views: 76)
- Did baby Jesus have a birth certificate? [nt] - Black Oaks, 12-23-2012 (Views: 97)
- Is this Trent "Jesus freak ignoramus " franks [nt] - exoticat, 12-23-2012 (Views: 74)
- Congrats on getting your "Worst post of the year"entry in before Dec.31 [nt] - El Gato de rojo y azul, 12-23-2012 (Views: 79)
- I hope nothing outside of perfection ever happens to you or your loved ones... - Wildcat Jones, 12-23-2012 (Views: 208)
- wtf? [nt] - ValleyCat, 12-23-2012 (Views: 82)
- serously? might want to check Johnny Football's arrest record. [nt] - timekeeper, 12-23-2012 (Views: 85)
- I think of him more as KaDeem Carey, UA RB. The rest is his life [nt] - Doug, 12-23-2012 (Views: 123)
Message is locked and cannot accept more replies.
Click to report a bug!