Propellerhead (Regular; 431)
Posted on: 12-24-2012.
Client: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0; .NET4.0C)
Message views: 172 (Score: 0)
Wow this is certainly is an interesting place to start an open discussion. Was merely posing a question intending to open up a dialogue on a topic on this board that is already out there on others.
Seems that the U is about to embark on its first Heisman campaign in school history with a very deserving candidate. Was wondering if the recent revelation could possibly be perceived as a chink in the armor, so to speak, and was interested with what others may think.
The large majority of Heisman voters are sportswriters all with their inherent biases including one that seems to favor the east coast. So is it out of the question to think that given a set of candidates that are close in their on-field exploits that off-field exploits could come into the equation in voter’s minds? - Just sayin’.
Becoming a contender for the Heisman Trophy brings along nationwide discussion and public scrutiny - does it not? However, on this forum guess no one except ole’ JC himself should venture to discuss anything involving the actions and possible consequences of a public personality in a public forum.
Thanks for your kind words – close to perfection would not be bad.
- will an unwed father win the heisman? [nt] - Propellerhead, 12-23-2012 (Views: 292; Replies: 23)
- You`re naive if you think Kadeem is the first heisman - pharmcat, 12-25-2012 (Views: 205)
- I shouldn't be too critical. I get higher retainer for divorce than paternity [nt] - exoticat, 12-24-2012 (Views: 85)
- It takes two to tango, and presuming some sort of guilt on the part of the man in these - Kauaicat, 12-24-2012 (Views: 216)
- Yes, Carey and his kid in New York accepting the FN Heisman Baby! [nt] - DNUT, 12-24-2012 (Views: 87)
- Did baby Jesus have a birth certificate? [nt] - Black Oaks, 12-23-2012 (Views: 100)
- Is this Trent "Jesus freak ignoramus " franks [nt] - exoticat, 12-23-2012 (Views: 80)
- Congrats on getting your "Worst post of the year"entry in before Dec.31 [nt] - El Gato de rojo y azul, 12-23-2012 (Views: 83)
- I hope nothing outside of perfection ever happens to you or your loved ones... - Wildcat Jones, 12-23-2012 (Views: 212)
- wtf? [nt] - ValleyCat, 12-23-2012 (Views: 87)
- serously? might want to check Johnny Football's arrest record. [nt] - timekeeper, 12-23-2012 (Views: 91)
- I think of him more as KaDeem Carey, UA RB. The rest is his life [nt] - Doug, 12-23-2012 (Views: 131)
Message is locked and cannot accept more replies.
Click to report a bug!