re: just saying.....
Propellerhead (Regular; 431)
Posted on: 12-24-2012.
Client: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0; .NET4.0C)
Message views: 144 (Score: 0)
agreed, the simple question leaves the door wide open for much interpretation and responses are interesting which is what what was desired - but was just a bit surprized that some responses seemed to be directed personally at the messenger. So again, apparently leaving the question open for interpretation has its consequences too.
- will an unwed father win the heisman? [nt] - Propellerhead, 12-23-2012 (Views: 293; Replies: 23)
- You`re naive if you think Kadeem is the first heisman - pharmcat, 12-25-2012 (Views: 205)
- I shouldn't be too critical. I get higher retainer for divorce than paternity [nt] - exoticat, 12-24-2012 (Views: 87)
- It takes two to tango, and presuming some sort of guilt on the part of the man in these - Kauaicat, 12-24-2012 (Views: 216)
- Yes, Carey and his kid in New York accepting the FN Heisman Baby! [nt] - DNUT, 12-24-2012 (Views: 87)
- Did baby Jesus have a birth certificate? [nt] - Black Oaks, 12-23-2012 (Views: 100)
- Is this Trent "Jesus freak ignoramus " franks [nt] - exoticat, 12-23-2012 (Views: 80)
- Congrats on getting your "Worst post of the year"entry in before Dec.31 [nt] - El Gato de rojo y azul, 12-23-2012 (Views: 83)
- I hope nothing outside of perfection ever happens to you or your loved ones... - Wildcat Jones, 12-23-2012 (Views: 212)
- wtf? [nt] - ValleyCat, 12-23-2012 (Views: 87)
- serously? might want to check Johnny Football's arrest record. [nt] - timekeeper, 12-23-2012 (Views: 91)
- I think of him more as KaDeem Carey, UA RB. The rest is his life [nt] - Doug, 12-23-2012 (Views: 131)
Message is locked and cannot accept more replies.
Click to report a bug!