Yes - his brief reply looked and felt very sharp.....
Wildcat Jones (Regular+; 22030)
Posted on: 12-25-2012.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/5.0)
Message views: 119 (Score: 0)
After reading his comments in a follow-up, all I can say is if he'd have put that information out there for "discussion" in his thread starting post, it would have had a vastly different look. And then the replies would also be vastly different as well.
"I have had nothing to drink at all. Except for a beer. Oh...and those Crowns too..." Anonymous tailgater
- will an unwed father win the heisman? [nt] - Propellerhead, 12-23-2012 (Views: 271; Replies: 23)
- You`re naive if you think Kadeem is the first heisman - pharmcat, 12-25-2012 (Views: 183)
- I shouldn't be too critical. I get higher retainer for divorce than paternity [nt] - exoticat, 12-24-2012 (Views: 77)
- It takes two to tango, and presuming some sort of guilt on the part of the man in these - Kauaicat, 12-24-2012 (Views: 211)
- Yes, Carey and his kid in New York accepting the FN Heisman Baby! [nt] - DNUT, 12-24-2012 (Views: 76)
- Did baby Jesus have a birth certificate? [nt] - Black Oaks, 12-23-2012 (Views: 97)
- Is this Trent "Jesus freak ignoramus " franks [nt] - exoticat, 12-23-2012 (Views: 74)
- Congrats on getting your "Worst post of the year"entry in before Dec.31 [nt] - El Gato de rojo y azul, 12-23-2012 (Views: 79)
- I hope nothing outside of perfection ever happens to you or your loved ones... - Wildcat Jones, 12-23-2012 (Views: 207)
- wtf? [nt] - ValleyCat, 12-23-2012 (Views: 82)
- serously? might want to check Johnny Football's arrest record. [nt] - timekeeper, 12-23-2012 (Views: 85)
- I think of him more as KaDeem Carey, UA RB. The rest is his life [nt] - Doug, 12-23-2012 (Views: 123)
Message is locked and cannot accept more replies.
Click to report a bug!