Same here. [nt].....
Wildcat (Regular; 2097)
Posted on: 01-09-2013.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 6_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/536.26 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0 Mobile/10A523 Safari/8536.25
Message views: 71 (Score: 0)
From one generation to the next; the passing of greatness
- Im having trouble accessing the site on and off for the last week...is it just me? [nt] - Filthy Cats, 01-09-2013 (Views: 92; Replies: 24)
- It comes and goes... - illzoni, 01-13-2013 (Views: 67)
- sorry about the trouble its a dns issue. - BigPat, 01-10-2013 (Views: 205)
- I was just going to post that. What is going on? [nt] - Tukee Cat, 01-10-2013 (Views: 55)
- Having problems too - AgentZero, 01-09-2013 (Views: 85)
- Yes and here are a few things I have observed (long but interesting) - Black Oaks, 01-09-2013 (Views: 182)
- Use http://22.214.171.124 as your bookmark to the site. See if that improves - The Kriminal, 01-09-2013 (Views: 137)
- ditto...Firefox [nt] - illzoni, 01-09-2013 (Views: 53)
- On and off from iOS/Mac browsers, no problem with IE (Windows) [nt] - Stu Gotz, 01-09-2013 (Views: 74)
- Same here. The error message always indicates host server issues.... [nt] - Redfoot, 01-09-2013 (Views: 73)
- +1 [nt] - Blue Cat, 01-09-2013 (Views: 71)
- Same here. Strange thing is, whenever the site won't load when I'm on home wifi, - FlagCat, 01-09-2013 (Views: 105)
- Same problem here. Seems like a DNS problem to me. [nt] - Tex Cat, 01-09-2013 (Views: 88)
- Same here. [nt] - Wildcat, 01-09-2013 (Views: 71)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Click to report a bug!