The largest b.s. statement ever from a University. . . .....
BearDownAZ (Registered; 5988)
Posted on: 01-16-2013.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Message views: 156 (Score: 0)
can't believe this garbage and you can't tell me that Notre Dame or anyone else actually buys in to the garbage that Manti and his parents allegedly told them (if that's even true and the University didn't make it up to try and soften the damage).
Edited by BearDownAZ at 1/16/2013 11:05:41 PM
- OT: So, the story about Manti Te'o and his girlfriend is a fake? - sullycat, 01-16-2013 (Views: 461; Replies: 74)
- Voice mails from "Lennay" - Stallion, 01-24-2013 (Views: 100)
- Manti Te'o talks to ESPN's Jeremy Schaap - UA Fan in Chicago, 01-19-2013 (Views: 124)
- Seriously, I've known people that are full of bs about a lot of things - FlagCat, 01-18-2013 (Views: 136)
- One Newly Discovered Significant Inconsistency - UA Fan in Chicago, 01-17-2013 (Views: 150)
- Um gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that. [nt] - ratacatcat, 01-17-2013 (Views: 89)
- So how does this Cardinals fullback and his comments fit into this story? - Doug, 01-17-2013 (Views: 150)
- Article mentions Conan Amituanai, former UofA player - Maui, 01-17-2013 (Views: 167)
- All those missed tackles in BCS Title game were merely an example of foreplay. [nt] - sullycat, 01-17-2013 (Views: 95)
- Haha...the SB Trib pulled the original article - Stallion, 01-17-2013 (Views: 142)
- Too many concussions at ND? [nt] - Black Oaks, 01-17-2013 (Views: 89)
- * - Black Oaks, 01-17-2013 (Views: 103)
- * - Black Oaks, 01-17-2013 (Views: 90)
- Notre Dame AD: Te'o was duped until Dec. 6 - Stallion, 01-17-2013 (Views: 137)
- LOL! - Doug, 01-17-2013 (Views: 120)
- Crazy to think they would have got away clean 25 years ago. Surprised it took this long [nt] - 100thYearSenior, 01-17-2013 (Views: 93)
- ND Presser at 6:00 Tucson Time [nt] - UA Fan in Chicago, 01-17-2013 (Views: 102)
- Wait...I dont get it? Im confused...anyone got the cliff notes version? [nt] - Filthy Cats, 01-17-2013 (Views: 107)
- I figure he got scammed at first, then became too embarassed to admit it... - Doug, 01-17-2013 (Views: 124)
- Sidd Finch has expressed his support for Te'o. [nt] - timekeeper, 01-16-2013 (Views: 103)
- "10K Nigerian scammers just email Te'o" - Tweet from Ty Hildenbrandt [nt] - El Gato de rojo y azul, 01-16-2013 (Views: 109)
- Here's the original South Bend Tribune story with the Teo family quotes - Stallion, 01-16-2013 (Views: 149)
- George Gipp has been found in a nursing home just outside Boca Raton.The lies pile up. [nt] - El Gato de rojo y azul, 01-16-2013 (Views: 118)
- And I thought Lute Olson accepting the USC job was the biggest story of the day [nt] - BearDownAZ, 01-16-2013 (Views: 114)
- Notre Dame issues statement. - Blue Cat, 01-16-2013 (Views: 137)
- As a Notre Dame hater, I thoroughly enjoyed that story. Car crashes and leukemia ... - Stu Gotz, 01-16-2013 (Views: 146)
- That is one of the craziest things I've ever read [nt] - lespaparoach, 01-16-2013 (Views: 87)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Click to report a bug!