Swarbrick says Te'o told him on Dec. 26 but the award show when Te'o learned the truth........
Stallion (Regular+; 24794)
Posted on: 01-17-2013.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/24.0.1312.52 Safari/537.17
Message views: 121 (Score: 0)
...was the "Home Depot" show on Dec. 6 (link below).
The more I read the more willing I am to give Te'o the benefit of the doubt until all the facts come out. If the scam went so far as to have a girl calling him on the phone pretending to Lennay, I could see a sensitive kid 4,000 miles away from home falling for it.
I still don't like the thought of the kid and his dad lying about meeting her in person, but - like Doug said - maybe that sounded better to them than "I have this girl I love deeply but I've never met her."
The good news is Nev from Catfish is on the case so the truth will be out soon.
- OT: So, the story about Manti Te'o and his girlfriend is a fake? - sullycat, 01-16-2013 (Views: 461; Replies: 74)
- Voice mails from "Lennay" - Stallion, 01-24-2013 (Views: 100)
- Manti Te'o talks to ESPN's Jeremy Schaap - UA Fan in Chicago, 01-19-2013 (Views: 124)
- Seriously, I've known people that are full of bs about a lot of things - FlagCat, 01-18-2013 (Views: 136)
- One Newly Discovered Significant Inconsistency - UA Fan in Chicago, 01-17-2013 (Views: 150)
- Um gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that. [nt] - ratacatcat, 01-17-2013 (Views: 89)
- So how does this Cardinals fullback and his comments fit into this story? - Doug, 01-17-2013 (Views: 150)
- Article mentions Conan Amituanai, former UofA player - Maui, 01-17-2013 (Views: 167)
- All those missed tackles in BCS Title game were merely an example of foreplay. [nt] - sullycat, 01-17-2013 (Views: 95)
- Haha...the SB Trib pulled the original article - Stallion, 01-17-2013 (Views: 143)
- Too many concussions at ND? [nt] - Black Oaks, 01-17-2013 (Views: 89)
- * - Black Oaks, 01-17-2013 (Views: 103)
- * - Black Oaks, 01-17-2013 (Views: 90)
- Notre Dame AD: Te'o was duped until Dec. 6 - Stallion, 01-17-2013 (Views: 137)
- LOL! - Doug, 01-17-2013 (Views: 120)
- Crazy to think they would have got away clean 25 years ago. Surprised it took this long [nt] - 100thYearSenior, 01-17-2013 (Views: 93)
- ND Presser at 6:00 Tucson Time [nt] - UA Fan in Chicago, 01-17-2013 (Views: 102)
- Wait...I dont get it? Im confused...anyone got the cliff notes version? [nt] - Filthy Cats, 01-17-2013 (Views: 107)
- I figure he got scammed at first, then became too embarassed to admit it... - Doug, 01-17-2013 (Views: 124)
- Sidd Finch has expressed his support for Te'o. [nt] - timekeeper, 01-16-2013 (Views: 103)
- "10K Nigerian scammers just email Te'o" - Tweet from Ty Hildenbrandt [nt] - El Gato de rojo y azul, 01-16-2013 (Views: 109)
- Here's the original South Bend Tribune story with the Teo family quotes - Stallion, 01-16-2013 (Views: 149)
- George Gipp has been found in a nursing home just outside Boca Raton.The lies pile up. [nt] - El Gato de rojo y azul, 01-16-2013 (Views: 118)
- And I thought Lute Olson accepting the USC job was the biggest story of the day [nt] - BearDownAZ, 01-16-2013 (Views: 114)
- Notre Dame issues statement. - Blue Cat, 01-16-2013 (Views: 137)
- As a Notre Dame hater, I thoroughly enjoyed that story. Car crashes and leukemia ... - Stu Gotz, 01-16-2013 (Views: 146)
- That is one of the craziest things I've ever read [nt] - lespaparoach, 01-16-2013 (Views: 88)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Click to report a bug!