A good bio from the Star.....
Redfoot (Registered; 4703)
Posted on: 01-18-2013.
Client: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; InfoPath.3; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)
Message views: 202 (Score: 0)
"But Gerrish was not to be trifled with. Requests for doggie bags were rebuffed by Gerrish, who told customers to finish their plates. Even the slightest criticism about meals - the food being a little too salty, perhaps - was met with Gerrish suggesting the customer eat at the restaurant across the street next time. And any customer who wrote a bad check would find Gerrish at their door".
"In this tournament, the toughest teams survive. Nastiness is required.", Sean Miller.
- Everytime I'm looking for a cheap jersey, very nice quality... - Wildcat Jones, 01-18-2013 (Views: 256; Replies: 31)
- Every time those posts pop up I'm reminded of Magdeline Garish's Szechuan Omei - Redfoot, 01-18-2013 (Views: 202)
- If you miss Magdeline Gerrish, and happen to live anywhere near the East Valley - Maui, 01-21-2013 (Views: 100)
- A good bio from the Star - Redfoot, 01-18-2013 (Views: 202)
- I went to high school with her daughter. Still one of the prettiest girls/young women... - tempecatfan, 01-18-2013 (Views: 163)
- You try, you like! [nt] - gouacats, 01-18-2013 (Views: 73)
- You'll wonder where the yellow went, when you brush your teeth with Pepsodent [nt] - GarH, 01-21-2013 (Views: 87)
- That's exactly right, Hank... - SBCATFAN, 01-18-2013 (Views: 118)
- That and Jack Furrier ads. Burned into long term memory. [nt] - Stu Gotz, 01-18-2013 (Views: 87)
- "...and don't they just drive you up the wall?' [nt] - Redfoot, 01-18-2013 (Views: 72)
- One More - We're the buck stretchers! [nt] - gouacats, 01-18-2013 (Views: 83)
- Call for Wally, call for Wally... [nt] - FlagCat, 01-19-2013 (Views: 68)
- " Hey neighbor, thats a ganga!" [nt] - IHATEASU, 01-19-2013 (Views: 69)
- Jerry Wall does it all [nt] - AllHailArizona, 01-19-2013 (Views: 69)
- Sam Levitz, Sam Levitz, Sam's the man to seeee! [nt] - Filthy Cats, 01-19-2013 (Views: 75)
- ¡Ay caramba! Southwestern Paint? [nt] - FlagCat, 01-19-2013 (Views: 88)
- Who was the "And That Ain't No Bull" guy? Jim Click? [nt] - Stu Gotz, 01-18-2013 (Views: 69)
- ♫ Jack Furrier’s Western Auto Center, you and your car’s best friend ♫ [nt] - gouacats, 01-18-2013 (Views: 74)
- Damn, I remember that. I was sure I couldn't remember anything before 1997. - Stu Gotz, 01-18-2013 (Views: 106)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Click to report a bug!