I remember one particular experience at Gordo's.........
Wildcat Jones (Regular+; 22373)
Posted on: 01-19-2013.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/5.0)
Message views: 134 (Score: 0)
FpCat, myself, and I think 3 other friends had been out hunting on a Sat morning from sunrise to about noon or so. Cleaned our game, maybe washed our hands (haha) and stormed Gordo's (no guns!) for a late lunch around 2pm.
I have no doubt we were not the cleanest, most kempt customers at Gordo's, and while we were not causing any scene at all, we were probably a little loud laughing and having fun. The manager or owner was keeping a close eye on us the entire time we were there. We filled our plates and went back, and he'd give us a bit of a stare and tell us we had to eat everything, which we were. When he kept doing that, we'd start holding up our empty plates and sarcastically say, "see, clean plate!".
I feel more than safe to say they lost money on us that day.
"I have had nothing to drink at all. Except for a beer. Oh...and those Crowns too..." Anonymous tailgater
- Everytime I'm looking for a cheap jersey, very nice quality... - Wildcat Jones, 01-18-2013 (Views: 256; Replies: 31)
- Every time those posts pop up I'm reminded of Magdeline Garish's Szechuan Omei - Redfoot, 01-18-2013 (Views: 203)
- If you miss Magdeline Gerrish, and happen to live anywhere near the East Valley - Maui, 01-21-2013 (Views: 101)
- A good bio from the Star - Redfoot, 01-18-2013 (Views: 202)
- I went to high school with her daughter. Still one of the prettiest girls/young women... - tempecatfan, 01-18-2013 (Views: 163)
- You try, you like! [nt] - gouacats, 01-18-2013 (Views: 74)
- You'll wonder where the yellow went, when you brush your teeth with Pepsodent [nt] - GarH, 01-21-2013 (Views: 87)
- That's exactly right, Hank... - SBCATFAN, 01-18-2013 (Views: 119)
- That and Jack Furrier ads. Burned into long term memory. [nt] - Stu Gotz, 01-18-2013 (Views: 87)
- "...and don't they just drive you up the wall?' [nt] - Redfoot, 01-18-2013 (Views: 72)
- One More - We're the buck stretchers! [nt] - gouacats, 01-18-2013 (Views: 83)
- Call for Wally, call for Wally... [nt] - FlagCat, 01-19-2013 (Views: 68)
- " Hey neighbor, thats a ganga!" [nt] - IHATEASU, 01-19-2013 (Views: 69)
- Jerry Wall does it all [nt] - AllHailArizona, 01-19-2013 (Views: 70)
- Sam Levitz, Sam Levitz, Sam's the man to seeee! [nt] - Filthy Cats, 01-19-2013 (Views: 76)
- ¡Ay caramba! Southwestern Paint? [nt] - FlagCat, 01-19-2013 (Views: 89)
- Who was the "And That Ain't No Bull" guy? Jim Click? [nt] - Stu Gotz, 01-18-2013 (Views: 69)
- ♫ Jack Furrier’s Western Auto Center, you and your car’s best friend ♫ [nt] - gouacats, 01-18-2013 (Views: 75)
- Damn, I remember that. I was sure I couldn't remember anything before 1997. - Stu Gotz, 01-18-2013 (Views: 106)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Click to report a bug!