What he said. [nt].....
Jack Handey (Regular+; 1783)
Posted on: 02-08-2013.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/5.0)
Message views: 48 (Score: 0)
"Everybody knows that the world is full of stupid people..." -Roger Clyne (though an overabundance of proof exists, it is still unproven that the band is referring to DNUT and 1990 Seattle Cat)
- Curious. Roughly how many times a day do you all check in on UASPORTS.net? - Stu Gotz, 02-08-2013 (Views: 136; Replies: 12)
- As many times as you think of sex and/or joke about the Donkeys each day... :) [nt] - pureCat, 02-09-2013 (Views: 38)
- Watching a major theater production of The Music Man as I post this. Pathetic. [nt] - Stu Gotz, 02-09-2013 (Views: 36)
- Too often (20+), but I blame all of you....you guys never fail to inform/crack me up [nt] - Smokey, 02-08-2013 (Views: 45)
- If you`re a Chrome user, check this out! - FlagCat, 02-08-2013 (Views: 118)
- I`m like Adrian Peterson when it comes to AFO...ALL DAY! - Filthy Cats, 02-08-2013 (Views: 77)
- Pretty much logged in all day... - El Gato de rojo y azul, 02-08-2013 (Views: 74)
- 8-10 times a day [nt] - Obsessed, 02-08-2013 (Views: 48)
- Very high! - Wildcat, 02-08-2013 (Views: 82)
- At least twice a day. [nt] - Valcreekcat, 02-08-2013 (Views: 55)
- It is the first web page I open every day and is usually an open window all day... - Vegascat, 02-08-2013 (Views: 78)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Click to report a bug!