If you`re a Chrome user, check this out!.....
FlagCat (Registered; 1611)
Posted on: 02-08-2013.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/24.0.1312.57 Safari/537.17
Message views: 115 (Score: 0)
I imagine there's probably something similar for other browsers. This is pretty cool, yet a little disturbing.
You can click on one of the sites featured on the "Top 10 Most Visited Domains" list and check out all the stats on that particular site.
I'm at 35 visits per day on average. Ouch.
Highest total was 107 visits on Jan 31 (Not sure what the heck was happening then. Hey at least it wasn't a workday!).
I'm thinking that it's also counting my visits on my android phone, since I'm logged into google on both PC and phone. That's a little scary.
I can't get the URL to display. Here it is in plain text:
Edited by FlagCat at 2/8/2013 7:33:31 PM
Edited by FlagCat at 2/8/2013 7:44:49 PM
- Curious. Roughly how many times a day do you all check in on UASPORTS.net? - Stu Gotz, 02-08-2013 (Views: 131; Replies: 12)
- As many times as you think of sex and/or joke about the Donkeys each day... :) [nt] - pureCat, 02-09-2013 (Views: 36)
- Watching a major theater production of The Music Man as I post this. Pathetic. [nt] - Stu Gotz, 02-09-2013 (Views: 34)
- Too often (20+), but I blame all of you....you guys never fail to inform/crack me up [nt] - Smokey, 02-08-2013 (Views: 41)
- If you`re a Chrome user, check this out! - FlagCat, 02-08-2013 (Views: 115)
- I`m like Adrian Peterson when it comes to AFO...ALL DAY! - Filthy Cats, 02-08-2013 (Views: 75)
- Pretty much logged in all day... - El Gato de rojo y azul, 02-08-2013 (Views: 70)
- 8-10 times a day [nt] - Obsessed, 02-08-2013 (Views: 44)
- Very high! - Wildcat, 02-08-2013 (Views: 80)
- At least twice a day. [nt] - Valcreekcat, 02-08-2013 (Views: 51)
- It is the first web page I open every day and is usually an open window all day... - Vegascat, 02-08-2013 (Views: 76)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Click to report a bug!