What did you do with the real one? [nt].....
Jack Handey (Regular+; 1783)
Posted on: 02-14-2013.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/5.0)
Message views: 95 (Score: 0)
"Everybody knows that the world is full of stupid people..." -Roger Clyne (though an overabundance of proof exists, it is still unproven that the band is referring to DNUT and 1990 Seattle Cat)
- OT: May as well get it started: I don't think Pistorius' story will stand up in court. [nt] - JMCCATS, 02-14-2013 (Views: 196; Replies: 40)
- A week later, still front-page news. This story, at least, has legs. [nt] - Stu Gotz, 02-18-2013 (Views: 62)
- Saw an interview with him. He's definitely not all there. [nt] - El Gato de rojo y azul, 02-17-2013 (Views: 72)
- I think he`s 100% innocent. No scratch that. He`s two feet short of innocent. [nt] - El Gato de rojo y azul, 02-17-2013 (Views: 73)
- I knew this crowd would come through. Thanks for the chuckles. [nt] - JMCCATS, 02-15-2013 (Views: 107)
- Guilt aside, when the chips are down, he keeps his shin up and really shows hit metal... [nt] - Wildcat Jones, 02-15-2013 (Views: 107)
- New evidence may clear him. Police are stumped. [nt] - El Gato de rojo y azul, 02-15-2013 (Views: 97)
- Hopefully he avoids putting his spring in his mouth during his police interview. [nt] - sullycat, 02-15-2013 (Views: 89)
- Maybe he thought she was a Replicant [nt] - Catalicious, 02-15-2013 (Views: 115)
- IDK. If the shoes don`t fit, you must acquit! (nt) - Vandal, 02-15-2013 (Views: 146)
- bring out the gimp...maybe marsellus wallace will get medieval on his ass in the big house [nt] - greg23, 02-15-2013 (Views: 97)
- I see a movie deal in the works. Blade Runner meets Chariots of Fire meets Get Shorty [nt] - Stu Gotz, 02-14-2013 (Views: 116)
- And for his punishment, it will cost Pistorious an arm and an arm. [nt] - AzCatFan, 02-14-2013 (Views: 101)
- The suspect was described as being 2 feet shorter than average. [nt] - lynx rufus, 02-14-2013 (Views: 99)
- Dunno. Sounds like the DA doesn't have a leg to stand on......either. [nt] - El Gato de rojo y azul, 02-14-2013 (Views: 111)
- Ha ha ha [nt] - lynx rufus, 02-14-2013 (Views: 111)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Click to report a bug!